To the Presidio Employees,
I’ve been reflecting on our listing as a public company and wanted to again say congratulations to each and every one of you who made this milestone possible. It was a testament to the 14 years of dedication and the hard work of each and every one of you. I’m proud how the legacy companies acquired since 2005 have melded together the best of their cultures to form the Presidio family. And I’m delighted Presidio is a place that new people want to make their home.
We’re delivering tremendous value to each of our clients who are increasingly challenged by how to best navigate technology complexity and implement the ever growing number of innovative solutions available to them. Our ability to go public shows the market clearly sees this value. However, this is just a step on our journey of expansion and evolution. We have a lot of work ahead of us as we continue to help our clients make the best IT investments to support their future – a future that is connected, cloud-agile, data-rich and secure.
The day was a truly humbling experience, like no other I have ever had and I was so glad to see on Twitter how each of you were celebrating in our offices! There are several moments and reflections on the process that I wanted to share.
- In the couple of weeks before the listing, Paul Fletcher and I traveled across the country to meet with potential investors and in every meeting I was so proud to highlight the importance of our employees’ expertise and their close relationships with local clients as a key differentiator. Our investors agree with the serious value we place on all of you.
- The Huntsville connected school bus case study really resonated and brought to life for investors the type of custom solutions we can create for clients and then adapt and apply to a variety of other industries and challenges. We’ll be looking for more examples as we continue to communicate with investors and appreciate your help in surfacing those.
- We had consistent positive feedback about our differentiated intellectual property and growth in our Multi Cloud, Internet of Things, Cyber Security and Managed Services businesses.
- We hosted New York area clients and partners at a cocktail party the evening before the listing and clients raved about your passion for driving results and the quality of service you provide them day in and day out.
- In fact, we were recognized by Nasdaq CEO Adena Friedman. She called out that Presidio has helped rebuild and upgrade Nasdaq’s trading environment in Philadelphia and now provides ongoing managed services. She added that the entire Nasdaq IT infrastructure is now more agile, manageable and secure by virtue of the intelligent automation we implemented in their core network and through streamlining how network assets are managed.
- As you may have seen, early in the morning on CNBC, anchor Becky Quick compared us to Accenture but for the middle-market. I loved that comparison and think it highlighted the brand name quality we bring to a market whose IT needs are growing faster than ever.
Every single one of you should feel proud. I’d love to hear any of your reflections on the day or questions about life as a public company. We would not be here without you, and I could not ask for a better team as we look forward – together – to what’s next.